In most of my previous posts, free call minutes or free call credits are given at one time. Today, I bring a new website,where you can earn free long distance call minutes by doing some small tasks. Phonehog is a service that provides free phone cards in exchange for completing marketing offers for Phonehog’s sponsors. Phonehog may appeal to people who make a large number of long-distance phone calls and would benefit from the free unlimited minutes that can be acquired by participating.
Here are some small tricks and tips to use Phonehog relatively safe and easy:
- Visit the Phonehog website to sign up for an account. You will be asked to enter your first name, your new email address and a password of your choice. A verification message will be sent to you via email.
- Log in to your account on the Phonehog website to view available offers. Phonehog awards a certain number of free phone minutes for each marketing offer that you complete. Each of the marketing offers will include a short description that explains how many minutes you will be awarded for performing certain tasks, such as entering your email address or completing an online survey.
- Complete as many marketing offers as you desire to build up your bank of free phone minutes on Phonehog. In general, these offers tend to award between 5 and 10 minutes, so you may need to complete several forms before you are able to make a call of significant length. Phonehog only credits each account twice a day with earned minutes, so build up minutes in advance if you plan to use a lot in one day.
- Read the fine print carefully on each Phonehog sponsor’s website before entering any personal information beyond the email address you created. In general, it is best to avoid providing a phone number, unless you do not mind being contacted by telemarketers. Keep in mind that Phonehog marketing offers will usually offer more minutes for this type of information.
- Use your Phonehog minutes by calling the 1-800 access number provided to you with your Phonehog account, which is listed both in the verification email and on your account page on the Phonehog website. You will be asked to enter your Phonehog account number each time you make a new call.
And here is one warning for you,it is extremely important to be careful when providing personal or contact information through the marketing offers on any Phonehog sponsor’s website. Identity theft is common due to people sharing too much personal information online. (from ehow http://www.ehow.com/how_2248347_use-phonehog.html)
Here are some other articles you might be interested:
- [nobelcom]15 free call trial minutes to new customer
- [bananacall]10 minutes free call trials to major international destinations
- [nomado] €1 free call trials to make free international calls
- [raza]up to 100 minutes free call trials
- [tel3advantage]60 minutes free call trial
- [adphone]30 minutes free call trial daily